AGFD Teacher Ambassadors serve as the primary connection between the Arizona Game and Fish Department and the schools in the state. The goal of the program is to find at least one teacher or administrator from each district or school in Arizona. This individual would promote the Department's educational programs at their school site or district. In exchange, the individual would receive a number of benefits from the Department.
- To disseminate information to other teachers at the site about AGFD education programs such as workshops, lessons, and materials.
- To communicate directly with AGFD education personnel through a variety of methods including phone, email personal contact, and the Internet.
- To be willing to review, test, and provide development assistance with new products and services before they go "live", and review and provide feedback about existing products and services on a regular basis.
- To host at least one workshop or inservice at the school or district site promoting AGFD education materials.
- First notification of new products and services available.
- Discounted registration costs for some AGFD events.
- Ability to participate in at least one workshop/event hosted specifically for ambassadors.
- Access to AGFD materials and resources not traditionally available to everyone.
Sign Up Now
If you are interested in becoming a teacher ambassador, complete and submit the form below. If you are unable to submit the form electronically, please download and complete the PDF version and mail or fax it using the information on the form.